Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe cat food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult 11+ dry cat food supports healthy aging during the golden years. Contains a special ingredient blend to help keep older cats agile, more alert & interactive.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients with natural fibers for healthy digestion
Adult cats 11+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet®Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Soybean Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/3 (40)|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (65)|
|8 (3,6)||5/8 (80)|
|10 (4,5)||2/3 (85)|
|12 (5,4)||3/4 (95)|
|14 (6,4)||7/8 (110)|
|16 (7,3)||1 (125)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Key Caloric Content
4089 kcal/kg (510 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37.0|
|Vitamin C||144 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1141 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.28|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.32|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe cat food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.
We Also Recommend
Zesty Paws Natural Skin & Coat Support Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs & Cats
Grandma Lucy's Singles Freeze Dried Chicken Single Ingredient Pet Treats